Due to our continued success and exciting plans for expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Part Time Baker co-ordinator within our milk&more business.
The individual will report directly to their Operations Manager and will be directly responsible for service levels, sales and operational issues within their Fulfilment Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organised and motivated with a passion for aesthetics, baking and customer service. Someone who is also looking for evening work to fit around other commitments.
• Manage and maintain centre service levels in line with customer requirements.
• Ensuring products are cooked within guidelines set and quality is maintained. Ensuring the correct quantities and items are ready on time for delivery and coordinate this with delivery drivers.
• Dealing with customer complaints effectively, promptly and in accordance with company procedures.
• Manage product stock levels and ensuring the freezer is clean and tidy.
• Ensuring products are packed and labelled accurately in accordance with all MQS standards ready for delivery rounds.
• To identify local opportunities to improve business performance and promote milk&more at every opportunity.
• Ensuring Health and Safety measures and Quality Standards are in place and adhered to.
• To adhere, action and complete to the cleaning schedule daily without exception
• Support the culture change programme
• Move the Bakery from the current turnover of 470 units per week to 800 units per week
• Support Operations manager to ensure all agreed KPIs are achieved
Skills and Requirements:
• Able to work alone
• A basic knowledge of and experience in baking. This can include personal experience.
• Passion for providing a high level of product and service.
• Compelling and charismatic communication style to both team members and customers.
• Able to determine what is critical to deliver a prioritise accordingly.
• Ideally hold a food hygiene qualification.
• Understands the link between customer service and the impact of the external environment.
• Outgoing personality, ability to engage with colleagues at all levels and understand individuals needs and capabilities.
Hours of work:
30 hours a week Evening Shifts
6 out of 7 days.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply at www.milkandmore.co.uk