Due to our continued success and exciting plans for expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Home Delivery Driver within our milk&more business to work 6 out of 7 days within our Basildon Centre.
Not only are we looking for people to deliver milk and other products in the local area but also to deliver excellent customer service. Our customers are looking for their fresh items to be delivered before breakfast therefore candidates must be able to work nights to ensure delivery on time, every day.
* Passionate about Customer Service
Would you like to:
* Receive an excellent basic salary?
* Work for one of the most compliant companies in the UK?
* Drive modern vehicles (electric vehicles available at most locations)?
* Have pride in what you achieve as a member of a team?
If the answer is yes - we are recruiting in our local depots for Home Delivery Drivers to efficiently deliver dairy products and groceries to our growing customer base overnight, 6 days per week including weekends.
Key skills & experience
* Must hold a full driving licence appropriate to the vehicle type (LGV B/C as applicable)
* Previous delivery driving experience would be advantageous
* Maximum 6 points on driving licence accepted. Endorsement codes are viewed on an individual basis
* Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers
* Experience of keeping accurate records (be advised that some collecting and banking work is required in the interim period whilst the business is transitioning)
* Must be comfortable working alone and with early starts/night work. Some experience of outdoor working would be advantageous
* A strong work ethic and flexibility are key to the role.
* Candidates living within 20 minutes (in a car) of the depot are preferred
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.milkandmore.co.uk